Cat’s Claw is a tropical vine which can grow up to 30 meters tall. Its name comes from its hooked thorns, which resemble the claws of a cat. It is found mainly in the Amazon rainforest and in other tropical areas of South and Central America. The two most common varieties are Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis. The bark and root have been used for centuries as a traditional medicine for many conditions.
Cat's Claw powder 1500mg, vegetable cellulose capsules
Properties & Benefits of Cat’s Claw:
- Boosts your immune system
- Relieves symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid Arthritis
- May help in the treatment of cancer
- Can be used in treating viral infections
- Helps with anxiety
- Useful to help control allergies
- Treats high blood pressure
- Know to aid with treating gout, stomach and bowel disorders
- May be helpful to asthmatics
- It might be useful in treating ovarian cysts
- May help in the treatment of AIDS
Anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-viral, immune system, arthritis, anxiety, allergies, stomach disorders, asthma, cysts.
2 capsules per day, one with each meal or as indicated by your qualified healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.