Shatavari is also known as Asparagus Racemosus. It’s a member of the asparagus family. It’s also an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs are said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress. It is considered a general health tonic to improve vitality, making it a staple in Ayurvedic medicine.
Shatavari powder 1500mg, vegetable cellulose capsules
Properties & Benefits of Shatavari:
- It has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
- May help boost your immune system
- Used to help treat diarrhea
- May act as a diurectic
- Helps trest ulcers
- May help treat kidney stones
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- One of nature’s best kept anti-aging secrets
- Used in Ayurveda to treat depression
Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, diarrhea, diuretic, ulcers, kidney stones, blood sugar, anti-ageing and depression.
2 capsules per day, one with each meal or as indicated by your qualified healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.