This banana bread is gluten-free with chocolate chips and it's great taste is a delicious combination of chocolate chips and banana that melt in the mouth.
It's carefully developed without common allergens and tastes so good that not even you will not realize that you don't have gluten.
- - Gluten Free
- - Transgenic Free
- - Simply natural
- - Vegan
What you need:
- 2 large eggs (egg substitute: ¼ cup applesauce)
- 3 bananas, medium ripe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, organic Ellyndale
Instructions for the oven:
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 ° C and grease a loaf pan of 22 x 10 cm.
- Mix 2 large eggs (well beaten), 3 bananas, medium ripe (mashed), and 2 tablespoons of organic canola oil into a container for mixing.
- Add the gluten-free banana bread mix with the chocolate chips in the mixing bowl.
- Mix to form a dough.
- Pour the ingredients into the prepared mould.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes in the mold, then remove the bread to finish cooling on the stove top.
Keep the product in a cool, dry place.
Turbinado sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic millet flour, sorghum flour, chocolate chips (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter), pea protein, organic tapioca flour, arrowroot powder flour, organic golden flax seed, sodium bicarbonate, guar gum, sea salt and cinnomon.
|Portion size: 2 tablespoons (21.4 ml)|
|Servings per container: about 15|
|Energy:||380 kJ ( 20 kcal)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Fat Total||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.