Spirulina is loaded with various nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit your body and brain. It’s an organism that grows in both fresh and salt water and is a type of cyanobacteria, which is a family of single-celled microbes that are often referred to as blue-green algae.
Just like plants, cyanobacteria can produce energy from sunlight via a process called photosynthesis.
Spirulina powder 1500mg, vegetable cellulose capsules
Properties & Benefits of Spirulina:
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
- May Be Effective Against Anemia
- May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control
Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, triglycerides, anti-cancer, blood pressure, rhinitis, anemia, muscle strength, blood sugar.
2 capsules per day, one with each meal or as indicated by your qualified healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.