This pasta DeLallo comes directly from Italy, and its production begins in the wheat fields in Puglia, a place in which the climate and soil provide organic grains of the best quality. These beans are ground by experts to obtain the appropriate texture and flavor, without losing the healthy benefits found in whole grains.
DeLallo is a company that uses 100% whole wheat organic and they take the time necessary to develop a dough that always keeps its delicious fresh taste.
- Certified organic by the Department of Agriculture of the united States (USDA) and by the ICEA
- From 1950
- 20g of whole grains or more per serving
- It cooks in 11 minutes
- Bring to boil 5 liters of water.
- Before you add the pasta, add about 1/4 cup of salt, never add oil.
- Add the pasta, boil and cover with the lid.
- Once it is boiling, remove the lid and move the pasta occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook for approximately 11 minutes.
- Pour out water without rinsing the pasta. And immediately add the sauce of your prefered choice.
- Cook the pasta with the sauce for about 2 minutes over high heat to integrate the flavours.
Organic Whole Grain Wheat Semolina.
|Portion size: 56 g (dry)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Energy:||735.5 kJ (173.5 kcal)|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Fat totales||1.5 g|
|Saturated fats||0 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.