Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin powder 1500mg, vegetable cellulose capsules
Properties & Benefits of Curcumin:
- Contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties
- Is a natural anti-inflammatory compound
- Dramatically increses the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Boost brain-derived neurotropic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May help prevent of perhaps aid in treating cancer
- May be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer's disease
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin
- Helps against depression
- May help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, brain function, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, arthritis, depression, aging and age related diseases.
2 capsules per day, one with each meal or as indicated by your qualified healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store details of credit card or have access to the information of your credit card.